We are looking for highly motivated and creative individuals to join us in our mission to create greatest games ever made.
In this role you will work with al team of artists, Unity developers, backend developers, QA engineers to help create a midcore cross platform game using Unity/C# and other tools.
You will be responsible for development of new features that contribute to the product roadmap, translate design and product documentation into technical specifications and subsequently develop them as new features. You will write efficient code, optimise the general performance of our software and help keep bugs at a minimum level.
Provide general project support by assisting the team with technical questions and creating authoring and/or debugging tools.
- Mobile game development in Unity3D.
- Lead client side development using cutting-edge technologies.
- Developing multiplayer games for millions of players.
- Work on our existing and take part in developing new games.
- 5+ years of Unity experience in a professional development team.
- Strong C# skills are a must.
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code.
- Passion for games.
- Experience with UI development.
- A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.).
- Good communication skills. We are looking for someone who thrives on collaborating with a remotely located team.
- B.Sc in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Photon Networking.
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and/or local servers including, but not limited to: web-based protocols, REST APIs, and sockets.
- C++ or other programming skills (e.g. Python).
We cooperate in a remote environment. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth. We do not intend to work longer than necessary, however, we are looking for people who get things done when necessary.